You have arrived at your destination and want to end your trip? Click on the "END" button at the bottom right of your screen. You will then receive a summary of your trip.
In certain areas defined with the cities, stations have been installed to allow better management of bike parking. On departure, after entering your destination, the app automatically indicates the parking zone closest to your point of arrival.
If the application invites you to drop off your bike at the nearest physical station, you can see the number of places available at the station on the map. Then follow the instructions that appear on your screen:
- Attach your bike to the terminal or to the last bike, using the two magnets located on the handlebars and rear wheel on the right-hand side of the bike, following the floor guide.
- Turn the handlebars about 30° to the right to make it easier to insert your Zoov, and to make sure that the two magnets on the bike are properly attached. The bike should then emit a double "beep" sound
- Your trip should ended automatically. Once your trip has ended you will receive a summary. If it's not, please contact the customer service.
Do you want to return a bike using your Navigo card? Do not hesitate to consult the article: Using my Navigo card to take a bike
If there is no station nearby, you can leave your bike in a public location that does not interfere with the circulation of other users. Be sure to follow these few parking rules:
- do not park the bike on a sidewalk where it could get in the way of pedestrians, especially people with reduced mobility
- do not block the roadway
- do not block the exit of a private road or an emergency exit
- do not park the bike on private property
To browse your trips history, click on your profile icon at the top left of the home page, then on "MY TRIPS". By clicking on a specific trip, you can consult:
🗓 the date and time of the trip
💰the price you were charged
⏱travel time and distance traveled