💶 Trip fare
The price we will charge you is based on the trip duration : 0,25€ per minute, every started minute is due.
Any trip started will be charged at least €0.50, unless you have a promotional code. If you were unable to make your trip, please let us know in the comment section in the app at the end of the trip.
⏸ The "Pause" function mainly be useful if you need to secure your bike for a short time.
Pausing your trip does not stop billing.
If you are already a Zoov user and wish to refer a new user:
- You can share your invitation code from the "Free Zoov rides" section of the Zoov app: use the "share" button to send a clickable link to your future referred, or simply copy and paste your invitation code into a personalized message on social networks for example.
- Each time one of your referred makes their first trip in Zoov, 20 minutes of free use will be credited to your account! You can consult your balance of free minutes in the same "Free Zoov rides" section of the app.
If you are a new Zoov user:
- If your has sent you a clickable link, you just have to follow it so that the Zoov app opens on your smartphone (after having offered to download it).
- If your friend has sent you their invitation code, simply enter it in the "Payments and discounts" section of the app before making your first trip.
- Once the link or code has been entered, a message will confirm that your first trip will benefit from the 20 free minutes.
The referral code can only be applied on the first trip of a new user: it is therefore not possible to enter the codes of several different users. On the other hand, you can yourself refer as many new users as you want ... Free minutes!
✨ Add promotional code
Before you scan the bike, you can add a promotional code directly in your Zoov app, for this:
- Click on your profile icon at the top left of the homepage
- Click on the "Payment and discounts" section
- Click on "Add a discount code"
You can then check it in this same section: "payment and reductions". The discount will automatically be taken into account in the pricing of your next trip.